Oh school holidays a time to make memories with your little ones, and if your not careful go broke in the process… With school holidays upon us, it is important to keep the children occupied without blowing the budget or losing your mind! So here is a list of cheap school holiday crafts that you can use to help keep the sanity!
- Alphabet Rocks from Balancing Home here.
2. Jellyfish paper craft from Making of a Mom here.… Perfect for after a visit to the beach.
3. Silly putty from smart school house available here.. It’s great because it only has two ingredients that you probably already have!
4. Sun Catcher from Outnumbered 3 to 1. Find it here.
5. Homemade Bubbles from Baby Savers – get the recipe here.
6. Shrinky Dinks? Do you remember these? I loved them! Easy at home activity that your only limit is your imagination. Look at these here...
7. Finger Puppets! Extra points because then they keep the kids busy afterwards with performing a show! Check them out here from I Heart Crafty Things.
8. Crafty morning has this adorable fish to weave here..
9. Lego Christmas Decorations! Instructions from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls here.
10. Puffy snow paint! Perfect for pre Christmas crafts! It from Growing a Jeweled Rose and you can get the recipe here.
I hope you love doing these cheap school holiday crafts with your kids! I would love you to let me know how they go!