This is where you can find a list of what I think are very helpful resources for helping you save you money!
- Scott Pope – The Barefoot Investor. The perfect Australian guide to your money and what to do with it. If you live in Australia and need help with your finances than this is the book for you.
- Dave Ramsey – Total Money Makeover. If you have a lot of debt from different sources this book is for you. USA examples but still a lot of information that is useful to Australians.
- Sarah Reigelhuth – Get Rich Slow. A great book if you are starting out and have not made any decisions yet – helping you onto the road to buying a house etc. Great for helping a teenager/ early 20’s get sorted. All Australian examples.
- Alana Chernila – The Homemade Pantry. If you are looking to save money in your kitchen I think this is a great book. My first purchase of this type of book but I still you it frequently. It is however from the USA so it uses the Imperial measuring system.
- Calculate how much you can save in interest if you make extra payments on your mortgage. For some people (ME!) I need a visual and this will help you! Extra payment calculator.